We provide diagnosis and treatment of:
· Macular degeneration
· Diabetic eye disease
· Allergic eye disease
· Dry eyes
· Red eyes (infections and injuries, e.g. from foreign bodies)
· Corneal abrasions
· Lid infections (styes)
· Other eye conditions.
Our comprehensive eye exams include:
· Vision evaluation
· Tests for peripheral vision and external eye disorders
· Testing for glaucoma, cataract, macular degeneration, retinal diseases and other disorders such as retinal tumors.
· Retinal screening for diabetes, high blood pressure and other systemic health conditions.
Most ocular health screenings are best achieved through dilated pupils. Our doctor therefore recommends a yearly dilated examination for:
· All new patients to Star Vision Eye Care
· All patients over the age of 55 years old
· Anyone with a family history of eye disease, such as macular degeneration or glaucoma
· Patients with systemic health diseases, like diabetes, hypertension and other cardiovascular risks.
Mild side effects of modern dilation drops, include blurred vision at near and sensitivity to bright lights. These effects usually wear off in about 3 to 4 hours.
WE ARE ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS. CALL (302) 241-2241 FOR APPOINTMENT.
We participate with:
Please call our office to verify your coverage. For other insurance plans, we will help file the claim so that the patient will be reimbursed.
Please call our office to verify your coverage.
For other insurance plans, we will help file the claim so that the patient will be reimbursed.
We accept Cash, MasterCard®, Visa®, Discover® and CareCredit®.
ADDRESS | 600 N. Broad St, Suite 12, Middletown, DE 19709 | Middletown Shopping Center | Near Sears Hometown Store, Restore, Los Machados Restaurant and Village Gym | OFFICE HOURS | Monday 9.00 am - 5 pm; Tuesday 10.00 am - 7 pm; Wednesday 10 am - 7 pm; Thursday 10 am - 7 pm; Friday 9 am - 4 pm; Saturday 9 am - 2 pm | Telephone | (302) 241-2241 | Facsimile | 1 (302) 241-2165 |